With this continuous automatic machine which is directly fed with the product which is to be filled into the cans, the packing is carried out with one or two sections, at the rate of 20 to 40 cans per minute and with a very reduced staff, thus representing a great saving as to labor.
- Especially designed for big sizes, i.e. for can diameters of up to 245 mm and a maximum height of up to 130 mm, wheras the cans may adopt a cylindrical, oval or rectangular shape .
- Given its production in the sizes of 1 to 7 kg, a great reduction of the packing costs is obtained, and the machine allows to fully use the goods to be packed and an excellent presentation.
- Just like its equivalent machines of our varied range, this one is built on a strong mounting, and top- quality materials are used for its construction: stainless steel while the parts which are in contact with fish are made of debasement plastics.
- The central lubrication system it is equipped with allows the machine’s lubrication.
- Its simplified design and its easy access to all of its parts leads to fast and easy cleaning as well as maintenance.
- Operated by a 4 HP geared motor, according to the desired voltage, and equipped with an electronic converter to regulate speed and other functions.