- Especially designed for big sizes, i.e. for can diameters of up to 245 mm and a maximum height of up to 130 mm, wheras the cans may adopt a cylindrical, oval or rectangular shape .
- Given its production in the sizes of 1 to 7 kg, a great reduction of the packing costs is obtained, and the machine allows to fully use the goods to be packed and an excellent presentation.
- Just like its equivalent machines of our varied range, this one is built on a strong mounting, and top- quality materials are used for its construction: stainless steel while the parts which are in contact with fish are made of debasement plastics.
- The central lubrication system it is equipped with allows the machine's lubrication.
- Its simplified design and its easy access to all of its parts leads to fast and easy cleaning as well as maintenance.
- Operated by a 4 HP geared motor, according to the desired voltage, and equipped with an electronic converter to regulate speed and other functions.
- Input of empty cans: horizontal (upon request) or air feeding (by gravity).
- Shape of the can to be packed: round, oval or rectangular.
- Production: from 20 to 50 cans/min.
- Packing diameters: from 127 to 214 mm.
- Height: up to a maximum height of 130 mm.
A (total machine length)...............4,450 mm.
B (height of the packing table).......2.020 mm.
C (machine width)..................1,790.
D (can output height).....................1,000.
E (length of the machine's body).......3,000 mm.
Approx net weight 2,450 kg.